These penguins were really cute. I like Emperor Penguins like on the Penguin movie. They thought they were called King Penguins, but they were really Emperor Penguins. They like to stand in the snow when it was falling from the ceiling. They slipped down the hill of snow and we laughed. We thought it was funny.
This is Shamu during his show. He did lots of tricks. The lady touched his tongue when she gave him his fishy treats. And she gave him a hug and a kiss, too. Lots of people got really wet when Shamu splashed with his tail, and I thought Shamu was cool.
I loved the cotton candy because it was yummy. They had blue or purple and we got blue.
i loved the roller coaster. i love to go on it by myself.
2 comments:
I like Macoroni Peinguins.
Hi Audrey, it is cool that you got to see the same penguins that were in the penguin movie, for real! We can't wait to see you on your birthday. Love you lots, brama and pa.
Post a Comment