Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Birthday Party

Here I am hitting my rainbow unicorn pinata at my birthday party.This is me and my friend Carolinn. She goes to my school.
This is my friend Sydney from my church.
Parker gave me a new baby Spirit guy to hug, so I gave him a big hug, too.

This is me opening a card from my friend Emily. She is in my class at school, too. I had a really fun birthday party. Brama and Pa were there, too. I like being five. I feel like I am bigger now.

6 comments:

tara said...

I remember when you were just a little baby grabbing at your mom's pearls in Sacrament meeting (; You are such a pretty young lady! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Pa said...

Audrey, we had so much fun in Texas being with you, Parker and your mom and dad. We also had fun at your birthday party. You are really 5. Wow! We can't wait to see you again when we come on Parker's birthday. We love you lots, Brama and Pa.

joojierose said...

Sorry I couldn't be there Audrey! It looks like it was tons of fun though! : ) love you lots and lots, auntie joojie

arthropodguy said...

Sounds like a fun party!

arthropodguy said...

wha ha ha! I wish i was there!

Ginger said...

Sounds like a fun party... Happy Birthday!