Friday, February 24, 2006

Spirit is my favorite horse

I LOVE SPIRIT. HE' S A WILD HORSE AND HE IS THE LEADER OF HIS HERD. HIS GIRLFRIEND HORSE IS RAIN. SOMETIMES WHEN WE'RE DRIVING HOME FROM SCHOOL, WE SEE A HORSE THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE RAIN. SHE'S A PINTO MARE. SOMETIMES I LIKE TO PRETEND THAT I AM SPIRIT AND I RUN AROUND MY HOUSE ACTING LIKE A HORSE. SOMETIMES MOMMY IS RAIN.

4 comments:

Pa said...

Audrey, I love you.

Elizabeth said...

Rain is so pretty! I love horses! Next time I see you (who knows when that will be) we will have to have a horse party because mmm, they are so beautiful!

stephanie said...

Mabel loves Spirit and Rain, too. But Rain is her favorite. She likes to pretend to be Rain. She wants to come visit you in Texas.

Natalie said...

Audrey -
I have seen you be Spirit and run all over your house - you run just like Spirit and can do it so fast! I'm so glad that you put pictures of Spirit and Rain on your blog because I know you love them so much!