I like unicorns because I think they are pretty. I like this picture because it's cute cuz there's a little baby unicorn. It's so cute. I like the mommy one, too, because I think it's pretty. Spirit is my favorite horse. I take horseriding lessons with my teacher Miss Sarah, while I'm riding on Hunter. I'll put a picture of Hunter on my blog tomorrow. Bye!
3 comments:
Mabel says that she likes unicorns, too. Did you get the picture in the mail that Mabel sent you? Mabel says she likes rainbows, too. She also likes watermelons and strawberries and "all my life".
Hunter? sounds more like a killer horse!
Jayden still talks about how he got to see Hunter and watch you ride him. When we went to the Rodeo, he saw little ponies and wanted to ride them because he remembered that you ride horses, but the lines were too long, so we are going back to the rodeo so he can ride them. He will send you a picture of him riding and you can tell him if he is doing it right, because you know more about horses than any of us do!
Post a Comment