I just felt like posting something right now. I just don't know what. I think I'm going to post my day.
Well, today we watched general conference, and we went to Hobby Lobby to get some craft supplies for my book report on The Journey, the 2nd book in Guardians of Ga'Hoole. We didn't do much besides that. We had a babysitter and her name was Sarah. We played with clay and I made a bunny and a bird's nest with eggs in it. I think that was it. Daddy went to a priesthood meeting for daddies, and mommy has a friend over. I'm bored.
2 comments:
hi ada! i watched conference too! have fun working on your book report. love you:)
Audrey, thanks for posting. We like hearing about your day, even in simple things. We watched conference with little David in Las Vegas. Love you.
Post a Comment