I got to have my best friend, Callie come spend the night for my birthday.
At my sleepover party, we had lots of fun! First we went to Burger King and then we went to Parker's baseball game! Me and Callie went to the snack bar to get a treat and we each got a Push Pop! I got watermelon flavor and Callie got strawberry. In this picture me and Callie are walking my scooter because one of the ladies said that you are not allowed to ride them around because it was too hilly.
In this picture, I am about to blow out my candles because my real birthday was on March 18th and we went to Utah on my birthday. I sure had fun, though. My presents were: a little easel with a canvas for when I am better at painting, an Alaskan book called, "Call Of The Wild", and a Hallmark gift card to get another Webkinz. I got 2 other Webkinz, too! One of them is a Black Stallion named Blackie and a spotted Black and White kitten!
5 comments:
you got to have another birthday party? how fun! love the party hats. bramma and pa
What a fun time. Can't believe you are 7 years old already. Best friends are wonderful. Would you believe that AI have had one best friend for 60 years! It is true, We were little girls in junior high school. Friends are precious and we need to take care of them and treasure their friendship.
Love and hugs
Great Grammy
Audrey, this is Callie. I had fun with you. I like when we play unicorns.
Audrey, this is Callie. I had fun with you. I like when we play unicorns.
everybody! i have an announcement to make! the black stallion was actually named Midnight! i hadn't made my mind up yet when i posted that!
Post a Comment