Friday, September 28, 2007
Michael's 7th birthday party
Michael (my friend at school in my class) just turned 7! And he invited me to his birthday party! I'll tell you the whole story. I got to go to a ranch because that's where it was. And I got to ride 3 horses! On the first one a girl was leading the horse that I was riding. On the second one and third one I got to ride with no one even leading me or not walking beside the horses I were riding! Isn't that cool? And I got to ride on a Gator and right past a pond and the forest and there were 2 dogs at the party and one of them was really cute and loved to be petted and his name was Scooter and ran beside the Gator and only once he ran faster for a minute and the other dog (I don't know his name) didn't like to be petted. But he sure did act like a real ranch dog. Because he was trying to keep everyone safe and he was watching everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i'm so glad you had fun at the party. next time you go to that ranch, you'll be taking lessons!
Audrey, what a fun party. 3 horses, wow? Who is Gator? I hope it is not an alligator? Can't wait to see you! Love you lots, bramma and pa
"ride on a Gator". What was this?
Rebekah asked
must be soooo fun audrey!
Rebekah, a gator is a mini farm - truck.
Post a Comment