Monday, August 21, 2006

Going to Kindergarten!

Today I started Kindergarten! Isn't that cool? My teacher's name is Mrs. Marroquin. Today I got to have PE. Other days I get to have art or go to the library. We eat lunch in the cafeteria and then we go play outside. I sit in between two boys. One is named Clayton and the other one's name is Johnny. I made two new girlfriends; one is Mallory and I can't remember the other one. When I got home, I played kindergarten with Parker and my guys. I'm excited to go back tomorrow!

5 comments:

joojierose said...

audrey that sounds like sooooo much fun!! how exciting! have the best day tomorrow!

Natalie said...

congratulations to my favorite kindergartener! you look so grown up in the photo on your mommy's blog. you'll have to play kindergarten with Jayden sometime - he loves his preschool. have fun at library time - it's so exciting to have a whole new library at your school!

Pa said...

Audrey, I am so glad that you could go to school today. You looked so happy and excited in your picture. I am also glad that bramma could be there with you. What an exciting time, Miles coming, school, bramma. I can't wait to see you in a week. Have fun wiht Mallory and your other friend. Love you lots, Pa

Ginger said...

Audrey-
I am glad you love school so much.. It is a fun place!
Congratulations on starting kindergarten.
ginger

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

Audrey, already going to kindergarten? We are so glad that you are having a lot of fun.

Guggle loved the picture you drew. He told all of his friends how special you are to him.

Have a fun week in kindergarten.

Love,

Guggle & Mimi